At Elite Development we aim to offer financial assistance in the form of a bursary to those who require it.
This may be available to those families in receipt of the following:
* Income support / Income based jobseekers allowance.
* Income related employment and support allowance.
* Support under Part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
* The guaranteed element of State Pension credit.
* Child Tax Credit (proving you're not also eligible to working tax credits and have an annual gross income of less than £16,190)
* Working tax credit run-on-paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax credit / Universal Credit.
If you are not in receipt of the above, and still require assistance with fees, bursaries assistance may also be available . Contact: Anthony Holder (07984 435 888) / or Rae Morrison (07817 330 099) /