CREATING A POSITIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT - GOALS
* Games programme used to involve the whole squad as well as meeting the needs of individuals. Be prepared to play players in
a variety of positions.
* Organize game like practices in training which are realistic and
relevant to the players' needs.
* Accentuate the positive, building on what is there. Involve in his/her
learning and encourage two way feedback.
* Let players practice and learn through doing.
* Set the highest standards so that every session is enjoyable,
involves maximum participation and promotes learning.
THE 6 C'S OF MENTAL TOUGHNESS
KEY COMPONENTS OF A TEAM SELECTION POLICY
* Sustaining participation
* Child centred
EVERY SESSION SHOULD HAVE A PASS
* P urpose
* A ctivity
* S afety
* S atisfaction